Sunday, January 22, 2012

Beginning of the new semester

Hey everyone,

 Last week’s games couldn’t have been more different. On Wednesday we took on MIT. Even though we started the game strong on a 9-0 run we were just never in the game mentally or physically. We made mistakes that MIT was able to take advantage of which led to a loss. Going into the Springfield game on Saturday we knew that we could not make these same mistakes. In the loss to Springfield earlier this season we saw a large lead taken away in the end. This time around I think we were better composed and played a tough game all the way through which led to a win. With only eight games left in the season we need to play every game with the same intensity and composure as the Springfield game.

With Winter Break finally coming to a close I am glad to announce that we have finally received snow here at Wheaton!!! I started having doubts that I would ever see snow during my first New England winter when it hit mid January and there was no snow and it felt like spring outside… But snow did arrive and just in time for classes to start. My first semester of balancing basketball and classes went well. Even though my schedule will be a little more demanding this spring I at least have a better idea of what is heading my way. However, there is still two days of break left! Just enough time to finally order my books…

No comments:

Post a Comment